Our approach combines our past experiences with understanding our client’s vision, goals, and objectives. To help reduce the difficulty in software development, we have adopted a process model that describes the various phases in development. The basic model starts with the big picture and then narrows down to the specific steps necessary to complete the project. This model is called the waterfall model or software lifecycle model, because it describes the phases of software development. Each stage in the lifecycle model proceeds one after another until conclusion.
Obverse is a privately held Information Technologies Consulting firm dedicated to providing the most reliable and cost effective Information Technology solutions available. Obverse was founded on the principle of providing quality computer support services in the area of software development. In the first year of our inception, our corporate capabilities have broadened to include:
- Project Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Web Application Development
- Custom Applications Development
- Database Integration and Development
- Wireless Technology
- Network and Systems Integration
- Web Site Development
- Product Development
- Telecommunications/Video Teleconferencing
- Staff Augmentation
Our continued growth in revenue and staff reflects our dedication to client satisfaction. We have implemented a dynamic quality assurance process to ensure that our procedures are based on client needs. Our project management process incorporates tight corporate oversight and control, along with responsive project tracking and reporting. We obtain the best personnel available in the areas of software development, hardware, network services, information technology and technical staffing to help our clients meet their objectives.
- Project Planning (Problem Definition/Concept Exploration)
- Requirement Analysis/Specification
- Design Prototyping
- Implementation and Unit Testing
- Integration and System Testing
- Release, Operation and Maintenance
Business Process Reengineering
- Strategic Planning
- Operational Analysis
- Identifying Initiatives
- Actual Goal
Obverse provides strategic planning with methodology, tools for faster business reengineering, and continuous improved initiatives.
We understand that successfully implementing an IT solution, within our clients’ business environments, begins with an intelligent design that encompasses business process objectives, legacy systems interface and migration, and future scalability.
Web Application Development
- Our application developers have worked in many of the largest organizations
- Our first hand knowledge and experience gained from working with these organizations
Custom Application Development
- Our expertise
Database Integration And Development
- Database Development
- Data Warehousing and Mining
- DBA Services
- Obverse has implemented integrated mobile applications
- We have development capabilities for Android.
- We also had worked on iPhone.
- We have capabilities for Windows Phone.
- Obverse understands network downtime.
- Obverse can determine the most cost effective way to build network.
- We OfferFull range of network services, from getting you started with a network provider to full implementation.
- Obverse has built a team that is experienced with every aspect of system integration.
- Assessing their needs.
- Defining the requirements.
- Building the solution.
- Migrating to a new system.
Web Site Development
- Website designed to promote the services and vision of the organization.
- Discuss the organization’s background
- Discuss how the organization provides quality services.
- Analyze and understand requirements to recommend appropriate solutions.
- Ease of use and intuitive design.
- Informative content.
- A “next generation” enterprise solution.
- Support companies to build rich applications.
- Enhancing relationships with customers.
- Building applications that are scalable.
- Obverse is uniquely qualified to provide objective and comprehensive assessment.
- Can design a security blueprint.
- Security Awareness training.
- Best practices.
Telecommunication And Video Teleconferencing
- Interactive audio
- Full-motion graphics
- Facsimile machine
- Full-motion video
- Private meetings
- PC graphics
- 3-D objects
- Obverse’s proven methodology maximizes recruitment strategies.
- Improves retention.
- Highest quality staff.
- Finding, Interviewing and Testing Candidates.
- Reference checking.