Business Process Reengineering
[We understand that successfully implementing an IT solution begins with an intelligent design that encompasses business process objectives, legacy systems interface and migration, and future scalability]
Obverse provides strategic planning with methodology, tools for faster business reengineering, and continuous improved initiatives.
We understand that successfully implementing an IT solution, within our clients’ business environments, begins with an intelligent design that encompasses business process objectives, legacy systems interface and migration, and future scalability. The phases of our BPR methodology are:
- Strategic Planning – Developing and linking organization mission, vision, long-term goals, performance measures, and strategies.
- Operational Analysis – Forecasting the client’s operation costs, constructing a hierarchical activity tree that describes the processes that comprise a specific function, and identifying activity stakeholders, products, services, activity costs, and non-value added costs.
- Identifying Initiatives – Identifying initiatives to realize improvements and estimating the impacts of initiatives on the performance and cost of business processes.
- Actual Goal – Tracking progress toward goals, and comparing actual performance and costs versus planned.
- Project Management
- Business Process Reengineering
- Web Application Development
- Custom Application Development
- Database Integration And Development
- Wireless technology
- Network Services
- Systems Integration
- Web Site Development
- Product Development
- Telecommunication And Video Teleconferencing
- Staff Augmentation